This income producing property, located at 820 N.W. 3rd St., Abilene Kansas, is being offered for sale as a turnkey 10-bedroom, 6142 sq. ft. Bed & Breakfast. The historic home was built in 1887 in the Queen Anne Victorian style, and was established as a Bed & Breakfast in 1992. The Inn is located 1mi. from the Dwight D. Eisenhower Presidential Museum and Library and is in very close proximity to the Eisenhower City Park, City Swimming Pool, rodeo grounds and tennis courts. This award winning Bed & Breakfast has maintained an outstanding reputation since its inception, and currently produces a gross revenue of 100K per year.
This home, and business, includes:
· 5-guestrooms on the second floor, all with attached private bathrooms, (two of which have large walk-out balconies), as well as a 1342 sq. ft. 3-bedroom suite on the third floor (also with a large walk-out balcony).
· Three large parlors and dining room.
· A large commercially licensed kitchen, apportioned with 2 refrigerators, a 5 burner gas top stove with hooded vent, a wall mounted double oven, warming drawer, and a 3 compartment sink.
· 2-bedroom innkeepers quarters on property.
· A lighted 9-space private parking area in the rear of property, as well as a fenced in back yard.
· A 2-car detached garage with an attached office/storage room.
· A finished basement (which can be used as a tornado shelter), as well as an additional unfinished basement.
Business includes, website, landline phone with a toll free phone number, guest list, E-mail address, domain names, Facebook page, Free To Book reservation system, Inn furniture, all appliances (including washer & dryer), along with limited kitchen tools.