• Highly profitable bed & breakfast includes turnkey business, real estate and furnishings
• Original 1830 Federal style Great Lakes Sailing Merchant's home
• Five tastefully restored king guest rooms with en-suite baths and upscale amenities
• Panoramic views of Lake Erie, Barcelona Lighthouse, and vineyards
• Newly constructed private owner's apartment with separate laundry facilities
• Rated in top 10% of hotels worldwide, with extensive five-star ratings in TripAdvisor.com
• In the heart of Lake Erie Wine Country, close to I-90 and Chautauqua Institution
• Strong historic occupancy and financials, 10% CAP rate with upside potential
FINANCIALS AVAILABLE UPON SIGNING A NON-DISCLOSURE AGREEMENT
This beautiful 1830 Colonial Farmhouse, has many ties to Great Lakes history, including nearby Barcelona Light House and the Underground Railroad. It currently operates as a highly successful bed & breakfast with a strong financial history, low vacancy rates and a dynamic online presence that has helped the property earn extensive 5-star ratings on TripAdvisor.com. It is also rated in the top 10% of hotels worldwide. This turnkey business opportunity includes the real estate and furnishings. In the main house there are five tastefully decorated, well appointed, guest rooms, all with en-suite baths. There is also a newly constructed, very private owner's apartment, located separate from the main house, above the two car garage. This one bedroom apartment has panoramic views of Lake Erie, Barcelona Lighthouse, and vineyards. It includes a kitchenette, en-suite jacuzzi bath, additional half bath, laundry facilities, and a balcony. The entire property is surrounded with beautiful gardens and all the buildings have been extensively restored and renovated.
B&B website: https://www.barcelonalakeside.com
Financials and business information available upon signing a non-disclosure agreement
During the past five years, the owners have invested significantly in upgrades and improvements, building a strong marketing support network and significantly increasing value. The owners plan to retire after the sale.
Cash at closing.